April is National Financial Literacy Month and a good reminder of how important it is to be financially literate. It's especially key if you're thinking about buying a home.
Take our short quiz, with questions from our 12–module CreditSmart® program, to see how your financial knowledge stacks up.
There is no better time than now to brush up on your financial education and life–long money management skills.
Our CreditSmart® program is your guide to better credit, money management, and responsible homeownership. Taking this 12–module course online, or in a class led by a HUD–approved housing counselor, will help you:
- Gain insight into how lenders assess your eligibility for a mortgage loan
- Recognize the warning signs of predatory lending and scams
- Learn the steps to successful homeownership
- Safeguard your home and your finances against life's unexpected challenges
- Learn what to do if you ever have difficulty making your mortgage payments