There are many nonprofit Renter Resource Organizations (RROs) throughout the country that can assist you if you are struggling to make rent payments or find affordable housing, or if you are facing other housing challenges.
If you are looking for housing
Renter Resource Organizations can help you find your next home by:
- Assisting with your search for new apartments or locating alternative housing.
- Providing financial planning and education to help you prepare for your next move.
If you need help staying in your home
Renter Resource Organizations can help you secure and maintain safe, reliable housing by:
- Providing access or referrals to tenant support services, including legal or financial aid and rental counseling. These services can help renters experiencing challenging life events or housing stability issues.
- Connecting you with services and resources to prevent evictions and help keep your home in good repair.
- Educating you on your rights and responsibilities as a renter and offering support and mediation in case of landlord-tenant disputes.
Services offered may vary by provider. You can contact our Renter Hotline for assistance at 800-404-3097.
Renter Resource Organizations
Servicing Phoenix, Ariz.
Chicanos por la Causa (CPLC)
1112 E. Buckeye Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Servicing Houston, Texas
6420 Hillcoft Ave.
Houston, TX 77081
United Way Fort Bend Center
12300 Parc Crest Dr.
Stafford, TX 77477
11011 Richmond Ave., Suite 131
Houston, TX 77042
Magnolia Multi-Service Center
7037 Capitol St., Suite A
Houston, TX 77011